- How has technology changed parenting?
- How can parents best protect their children from online threats while respecting their privacy?
- A wide range of products monitor children on their mobile phones and the Internet. Where is the line between appropriate supervision and spying? Is there one?
- What rules do you have in your house regarding technology use?
- Sites like Facebook and Twitter technically don’t allow users under the age of 13, but many tweens lie about their age in order to sign up anyway. As a parent, should you prevent your children from signing up for such sites, even if their friends are using them? If so, what are some alternative sites they can use?
- What is a reasonable amount of time for children to spend interacting with a screen each day?