And today I’m excited to announce that we’ve developed a first round of capabilities in Wolfram|Alpha to let anyone do personal analytics with Facebook data. And this is just the beginning; over the months to come, particularly as we see about how people use this, we’ll be adding more and more capabilities.
Data available includes:
- where your friends are located and percentage by country
- age distribution of your friends (if they’re honest about their age on Facebook!)
- gender distribution of friends
- activity included posted links, photos and more
- most active days and times
- post stats including total comments and likes
- a word cloud with your most used words
- a visual representation of your connections with friends and mutual friends and more
It’s well worth having a look at the breakdown of all of the information you’ve posted. Read more here.