Cybernetrix is an interactive online experience developed by Cybersmart – an initiative of the Australian Communications and Media Authority. It’s produced for secondary students with the aim to inform them about cybersafety through fun activities.
Topics such as
- Keep your personal details personal
- Avoid meeting people in real life who you’ve only met online
- Take action against bullies
- Watch out for dodgy content
- Watch out for online scams
- Downloads may mean trouble
- Your password is top secret
- Protect your computer
are canvassed. Could be worth a look at over the holidays.