The South West Grid for Learning (UK) has developed a resource for young adults and their parents relating to sexting.
- What is sexting?
- Can it happen accidentally?
- Trust and friendship – considering what is appropriate to share and with whom
- How images or videos can be shared online and what websites they might end up on
- What are the first things to do
- Will you get into trouble
- How to ask your parents for help
- Will this affect your online reputation and your future
The ‘Where to seek further advice and support’ section will not apply as this resource was developed for the United Kingdom. However, the rest of the information is very useful for young adults and their parents. Download the resource here.