Back in May, Mashable published a post on 6 Internet lessons I learned from my mum. They are:
- If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Do your homework (take time to verify what/who is true and what is not)
- Look at me when I’m talking to you (listen to your social networks as well as sharing)
- Don’t judge a book by its cover (avatars may not reflect the person behind the account)
- Watch your language
- If your friend jumped over a cliff, would you jump too?
Read the whole post for the explanations behind the six lessons.