This poster from Common Sense Media gives great advice on whether to share a photo of your friend/s or not…
- Limit your friend list—don’t ‘friend’ random people
- Protect your privacy—don’t share your password and set your profile to private
- Your personal details are valuable—don’t share them
- Protect your reputation—keep it clean and ask yourself: would you want others to see what you upload?
- Be careful who you trust—a person can pretend to be someone they are not
- Don’t use a webcam with people you do not know
- Think before you post, chat, upload or download.